The REME HALO® by RGF Environmental Group, INC is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology that you need in your home! Why? Because everyone gets some sort of allergy triggers from pollen, mold spores, dander, and dust. This system will purify the air circulating throughout your home to make it feel like there is fresh outdoor air without having to crack the windows open.
Additional REME HALO® Information:
How does the Reme Halo Air Purifier work?
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier uses RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. It is installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning/heating system air ducts where it will produce Hydro-Peroxide plasma to distribute through the air handler, into the duct system, and throughout the conditioned living space. It flows through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification/filtration. This system causes particles to clump together making them bigger so that your filter can catch them before being put out into the ecosystem.
What are the features and benefits of the Reme Halo Air Purifier?
There are many features and benefits when it comes to the award-winning REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier.
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates such as dust, dander, pollen, and mold spores.
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses.
- REME reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- It provides whole-home and building purification, unlike portable units that are limited to the room they are placed in.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system.
- Two quick-release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
Get REME HALO® installed into your HVAC unit today by Johnson Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing
Johnson Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing is now installing the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier into residents home all over Greenwood, Franklin, and surrounding Central Indiana locations. We are also offering a $100 off installation coupon for this product. This is the one and the only solution to circulate clean and fresh air throughout your home. Our experienced technicians are trained and ready to install REME HALO® into your HVAC unit! Call us at 317-881-7738 to get this installed in your home today!